The Skip Drake
Introducing the Drake model by Skipsy!
A soft, gentle dragon type creature that you can make your own! Includes two base models designed and set up for VRChat! It can be used in other social platforms of course.
IMPORTANT: You MUST install the SDK BEFORE importing the .unitypackage file, otherwise you WILL have missing script errors!
Step 1: Open a new Unity Project in Unity 2019.4.31f1
Step 2: Import the LATEST VERSION of the SDK3 - Avatars
Step 4: Import dragon.unitypackage file last!
Make sure to read the ReadMe.pdf for important information regarding some of the extra features included with this model!
Get the VRChat SDK here: https://vrchat.com/home/download
This model is not Quest compatible!
- Two versions, with breasts and without
- Avatar 3.0 basic setup with puppets and toggles!
- Clothing Toggle options
- Tail Puppet controls
- Toe Puppet controls
- Plenty of blendshapes for facial expressions and body shape adjustments!
- PBR Unity Standard optimized material and texture setup
- Substance Painter and .blend files included
- 4 hair styles
- 4 horn styles
- 3 base body colors per type
- 2-3 base clothing colors per type
- 4 base hair colors
- Simple customizable eye, hair and horn color setup
- Rotation Constraint rig for better deformation and anatomical cleanliness
- This model contains mature themes and optional textures
Licensing, ToS and more:
- You have the rights to upload this avatar for PRIVATE use in VRChat, NeosVR or other similar platforms, or for use with personal animations and renders.
- You have the rights to edit the model as you wish.
- You may take commissions, or commission other creators for edits, content development etc. for this model, however both parties MUST own copies of the model.
- You DO NOT have the rights to redistribute the assets freely or to anyone who does not own them.
- You DO NOT have the rights to resell your mode. You MAY sell custom addons separately!
- You DO NOT have permission to upload as public or to an avatar pedestal.
- DO NOT remove artist credits from the model.
- I am not responsible for any violation of VRChat's (or any platform used) ToS with the actions you take using this model. If you use my model to violate any platforms, or these ToS you will be blacklisted from future projects.
As this is a DIGITAL product that cannot be returned, refunds will not be eligible! You must be sure you wish to purchase this product.
Included Files in this package: